Our general terms and guarantee terms are set out below. Please refer to individual product sections for specific conditions and guarantee terms.
1. Applies when:
1.1 products are installed correctly in accordance with our fitting instructions and are for domestic use in a room with suitable ventilation;
1.2 cisterns and taps are fitted in accordance with current local and national water regulations;
1.3 furniture is not used in a wet room environment or in frequent direct contact with water;
1.4 Solid Surface products have been stored correctly in accordance with our packaging instructions – specifically these must be stored flat at normal room temperature prior to installation to avoid any distortion.
2. In the event of a product failure within the guarantee period (from the date of purchase) UTOPIA will supply a free of charge replacement for the failed item. If that part is no longer available, a nearest equivalent replacement will be supplied. Our guarantee is limited to the products supplied and does not cover any associated installation costs, consequential loss or damage claims.
3. The terms of this guarantee do not affect consumer’s statutory rights.
4. Any guarantee is limited to the original purchaser, is non-transferable and does not cover the purchase of ex-display items.
5. To obtain replacement parts in accordance with the terms of this guarantee, please contact the retailer who supplied the products.
6. All electrical installations must be carried out by a suitably qualified electrician. Your guarantee does not cover products incorrectly installed.
All baths are manufactured and supplied with Resinite technology, providing a triple layer reinforcement and a 5mm ICI acrylic top coat for extra strength, rigidity and longevity. Baths are supplied with a 30 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. All baths are supplied undrilled and are delivered with a protective film to prevent scratching. These products can be susceptible to damage during installation and any product faults must be reported prior to installation.
Shower screens are supplied with a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. All shower screens are supplied with toughened glass. These products can be susceptible to damage during installation and any product faults must be reported prior to installation.
Utopia sanitaryware carries a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects and are supplied with a 2% dimensional tolerance.Installation must be in accordance with to the instructions provided and failure to comply with these may invalidate the guarantee.In respect of wall-hung products, recommended fixing brackets and frames must be used. These are not included with our wall-hung pans.
A 2 year guarantee applies to toilet seats and related components. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that suitablecleaning products are used.
Concealed cisterns carry a 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. It is the responsibility of the individual installer to ensurethat these products are fitted correctly and in line with the instructions provided.
Brassware ranges operate at both high and low pressure up to a maximum of 3 BAR and carry a 10 year guarantee (Paleto 5 year guarantee) against manufacturer defects.
Our tile collection contains both wall and floor tiles. Please note that wall tiles are unsuitable for use on floors.
A 12 month guarantee applies to all products fitted in a commercial environment
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
Our manufacturing process is green at heart. Sustainability is high on our agenda and we strive to make the least environmental impact. From the wood we use, the energy we consume, to our transport logistics, we take care to ensure we operate as responsibly as possible.